This product is available in several sizes: 0.50 fl oz, 1.0 fl oz, 2.0 fl oz and 3.7 fl oz carded tubes. Individual tubes are available in: 1.0 fl oz and 3.7 fl oz size.
Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
Technical Data Sheet (TDS)
E6000® Craft Adhesives
HOW TO USE
Just follow these step-by-step directions when using E6000
- Please read all directions before using. E6000 should be used in a well-ventilated area.
- Surface should be clean, dry, and free from dirt. For best results, roughen
surface before use. Best when used between 70 °F (21 °C) and 85 °F (29 °C).
- Always test a small area to ensure proper application technique and dry time.
- Apply E6000 directly to each surface to be bonded or
repaired. Allow E6000 to partially cure, 5-10 minutes, before bringing surfaces together. E6000 hardens by solvent evaporation and forms an immediate bond that is difficult to reposition after both adhesive-coated surfaces are placed in contact with each other and sufficient pressure is exerted to establish full contact.
- For maximum strength, allow to dry for 48 hours. Cure time increases with lower temperatures and decreases with higher temperatures.
- Keep threads at the neck of the tube free of E6000 residue. To ensure easy cap removal, apply a thin coat of petroleum jelly to the threads of the tube before replacing the cap.
- Clean uncured adhesive with small amounts of acetone or naphtha; the adhesive
will ball up and brush off. Cured material may be removed by cutting or scraping.
- Store unused E6000 at room temperature with cap tightened.
NOTE: E6000 may damage finished surfaces. Avoid such contact until E6000 is completely dry.
For technical support, contact our Technical Service Department by mail, email, or phone. Our office hours are 7:30 A.M. - 4:00 P.M. (CST) Monday through Friday. Please contact us for more information.
Find out more:
E6000 Craft Adhesive
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)