Check out other E6000 adhesives:
E6000 | UV6800
Links goes to craft section
E6000 Shoe Dazzle
E6000 Jewelry & Bead
E6000 SERIES ADHESIVES
Industrial Strength Adhesives
E6100® Non-Sag Formula. With all of the strength
and adhesive properties of E6000, E6100 is the
non-sag formulation that won't slump or run, allowing
for maximum control. This adhesive is ideal for
overhead and vertical use, such as HVAC system repair
or wall paneling installation. Use E6100 wherever nails
won't work, or for such vertical applications as sign installation
and roof flashing. E6100 is also the only authorized installation
adhesive for a leading laminate countertop manufacturer.
- Non-slump: Won't sag, drip or run on vertical or horizontal applications
- Flammability: NONE, this product is non-flammable.
- Flexible: Does not become brittle in cold weather; can bond items subject to vibration.
- Chemical resistant: Safe for applications exposed to dilute acids and dilute caustics.
- Abrasion resistant: Great for bonding objects subject to normal wear.
- Waterproof: Can be submerged in fresh and salt water after complete cure.
- Paintable: Paint to match surrounding area or make UV-resistant.
- › HVAC system repair
- › Secure wall paneling and metal signage
- › Install acoustic ceiling tiles
- › Bond metal to plastic appliance housings
- › Caulk or seal pools and spas
- › Bond housings on monitors and motion detectors
- › Install towel racks and other fixtures
- › And Much More!
|Brick, Ceramic, Marble, Tile (porous)
||Canvas, Fabric, Leather, Vinyl (porous)
|Aluminum, Brass, Iron,
|Acrylic, Polycarbonate, PVC
|Wood, Composite Board (porous)
|NOTE: There are many more substrates E6000 series of adhesives can bond too, be sure to test before use.
|Solids: 32% by weight
Density: 11.0 lbs./gal.
VOC: 1.198 grams/liter
Tack time: 4 minutes
Full cure time: thin film: 24 hours;
thick film: 48-72 hours
Storage: store between 50 °F
(10 °C) and 80 °F (27 °C)
Freeze/thaw stability: yes;
allow product to reach room
temperature before opening
Color: clear, white, gray, black
Shelf life: 2 years, unopened
Tensile strength:3,800 lb/in2
Elongation: 900% (ASTM D-412)
Chemical resistance: excellent to
water, dilute acids & bases
Temperature range: -40 °F (-40 °C)
to 150 °F (66 °C)
Paint-over time: 24 hours
UV resistance: paint over or use
Dielectric strength: 400 V/mil
Find out more:
How to use E6000 Series Industrial Strength Adhesives
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Technical Data Sheet (TDS)