Contact & Sealant Adhesive
HOW TO USE
Follow these step-by-step directions when using Seal-ALL® Adhesive:
- To open, break seal with pointer cap. Hold tube upright until ready to use. Do not squeeze tube to force opening. Replace cap after each use.
- USE AS A SEALANT: Apply directly to clean, dry surface. Hold firmly until product sets.
Additional coats may be applied. Allow each layer to dry thoroughly. On leaking objects under pressure, tape over Seal-All® with duct® or masking tape. Additional coats may be applied over tape.
- USE AS A CONTACT ADHESIVE: Spread coating on each surface to be joined together. Allow to harden for 5-10 minutes, then press both surfaces together. Seal-All® hardens by solvent evaporation and forms an immediate bond that is difficult to reposition after both adhesive coated surfaces are placed in contact and
sufficient pressure is exerted to create full contact between both surfaces.
- DRY TIME: Seal-All® will hold in about 2-3 minutes and reaches full cure in 2-6 hours. Cure time increases with lower temperatures and decreases with higher temperatures.
- TEMPERATURE RANGE: -40° F (-40° C) to 150° F (66° C).
- UV RESISTANCE: For maximum UV resistance, paint over Seal-All.
- CHEMICAL RESISTANCE: Resistant to gasoline, alcohol, paint thinner and most solvents.
- WATER RESISTANCE: Water resistant immediately upon application.
For technical support, contact our Technical Service Department by mail, email, or phone. Our office hours are 7:30 A.M. - 4:00 P.M. (Central) Monday through Friday. Please
contact us for more information.
To request a Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) please send an email to
- To avoid skin contact, disposable gloves are recommended.
Find out more:
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Technical Data Sheet (TDS)
MSDS - English
MSDS - French
MSDS - Spanish